Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The girl's best friend...

Un diamante??? Noooo mie care ragazze: la macchina da cucire!!!!

Una strepitosa Betty Hutton!

Ecco il testo della canzone:

Ohhh the sewing machine, the sewing machine A girl's best friend If I didn't have my sewing machine I'd a come to no good end But a bobbin a bobbin and peddle a peddle And wheel the wheel by day So by night I feel so weary that I never get out to play Ohhh the sewing machine, the sewing machine A friend I need If I didn't having my sewing machine A wicked life I'd lead But a bobbin a bobbin and peddle a peddle And dream about romance So by night I feel so weary that I never get out to dance Ohhh the sewing machine, the sewing machine Me pride and joy If I didn't having me sewing machine I'd a married James McCoy But a bobbin a bobbin and peddle a peddle And that's the end of Jim'Cause by night I get so weary I don't even look good to him

PS: indovinate cosa farò oggi?? :-)

5 comments:

Tibisay said...

mah, non so proprio cosa farai... :)

Justine said...

video strepitoso!

pandora said...

ahahahhh!!!
strepitoso ;)

bla bla said...

Sono curiosissima!!!

crochetdoll said...

Beh... in realtà non ho fatto niente di artistico: dei sacconi di tela per metterci dentro dei lavori e tenerli lontani dalla polvere. Però... ho smacchinato, smacchinato, smacchinato... con questo motivetto nella testa... a tempo di musica ovvio!!!!
Un bacio a tutte!!!!